Contract Civils Planning Engineer
Job Title: Contract Civils Planning Engineer
Rate: £300 - £400 per day
My Client is a principal contracting company who undertake Civil Engineering projects across the UK. Due to winning a number of new projects in area my client is looking to appoint a Civil Planning Engineer to help delivery projects ranging from £10 to £25 million.
As Contract Civil Planning Engineer, you will be responsible for.
- Producing plans and schedules to assist with proposals, tenders and delivery of work.
- Providing planning support on MS Projects, P6 to project managers.
- Monitor and adhere to contractual agreements.
- Attending internal and external project meetings with PM’s and Pre-Construction Manager.
- Monitor and manage factors such as risk, progress, timescales and cost.
- Liaise with clients, project management teams, suppliers and stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Be the company expert in project planning software - /P6/Microsoft Projects.
- NEC Contract Experience
- Be familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience with Civil/Construction projects.
- Strong management and verbal communication skills.
- Ideally having worked in an early stage planning role within Construction or Civil sectors previously.
To Apply, please click on the apply button or contact Chris Botham at Rain Consultancy Group directly.
Please note that we anticipate to receive a high level of applicants so we are not always able to communicate the outcome to every candidate. If you do not receive a call from us within 48 hours then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. All applications are treated confidentially we will not pass your CV on to a third party without your prior consent.