CRM Marketing Manager
Do you have a knack for getting the right emails into the right inboxes at the right times? Do you live to see those open and click-through rates climb higher and higher? Do you live and breathe your job? If you do, then we are searching for an Email Marketing mastermind-with commercial nous.
As an Email Marketing Manager at our company, you will be responsible for planning and developing our overall email marketing strategy.
- Develop and execute on email and CRM cross-channel (text, other) communication strategies with a specific focus on driving acquisition, retention and re-acquisition working to achieve business KPIs
- Own campaign development, setup, QA and reporting across the customer lifecycle; including transactional, acquisition, onboarding, offer promotion and reacquisition campaigns
- Work with development and business intelligence teams to advance our view of our customer, manage customer data to inform and automate more successful customer interactions
- Identify trends and develop new insights in customer communications, recommend/execute responses to optimize campaign performance, customer value and retention
Experience in email marketing is a MUST in this role.
- At least 4 years' experience in Email and CRM Marketing, ideally within a FMCG environment
- Experience of managing retention and CRM programmes and database management
- Strong Excel skills
- Good knowledge of web analytics (Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics)
- Knowledge of ISPs, filters and postmasters
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS but not essential
What We Offer: "Inside the musclefood house"
- Highly competitive salary depending on experience
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Your birthday off!
- Discounts on 1000's of products
- Monthly vouchers
- Friday sweet treats
- Breakfast Mondays! (The ultimate weekend pick me up)
- Free fruit and sweets (our very own Pick 'n' Mix)…every day.
- An environment with a BUZZ!
- Creative control
- Weekly 5-a-side football
- Weekly office games (Just for a bit of fun!)
Email | Marketing | CRM | Manager | Management | Digital | Marketing | Development | Campaign | Data
- The role involves delivering complex solutions to a wide range of challenges. You will need to liaise directly with other departments and individuals.
We provide Everything you need to do the job. Although you can bring your own pencils and pens if you like...
- If you have worked within the food industry, we could do with your brain food to drive new ideas here at MuscleFood!
Our Company & Vision Here at MuscleFood (MuscleFood.com) we're on a journey to make it even easier for our customers to achieve their fitness, diet and healthy living goals; with nutritionally tested convenient products, easy to follow diet and fitness plans and advice they can trust. All in just one click.
At MuscleFood.com, you're not just starting a job; you're starting a career. People are our biggest asset and our vibrant and engaging culture is our biggest differentiator. We ensure that we create a happy, stimulating and challenging environment for all our employees to thrive in and be the best they can be.
We believe that when we care about our employees, they will apply the same level of care to our customers. We're proud to be one of the UK's fastest growing companies with customers ranging from Olympians and celebrities all the way to gym newbies and mums looking to eat well and get fit!