Science Teacher with Psychology
Science Teacher with some Psychology lessons needed in a Poole Secondary
- Science teacher to GCSE only
- No Psychology specalist needed - just someone willing to take the lessons
- Work in a strong Science department which are known for support and mentoring within the department
As a mixed ability Christian school, it has a very caring and supportive environment where parents are central to the development of their children. Their curriculum is designed to stretch the more able and to support those who need interventions or specific help. Out of school activities ensure that students have a varied range of activities and clubs to attend during the school day and during holidays.
To be considered for this Science/Psychology Teacher vacancy based in Poole you will need to;
- show you are an imaginative and forward thinking classroom practitioner.
- have the willingness to form part of a successful and enthusiastic team.
- support the school ethos at all times during your working days.
- possess excellent teaching skills and an ability to lead classes with pace and sufficient challenge.
In return we offer:
- a dedicated key contact at the TimePlan Dorset office.
- TimePlan teacher socials where you can meet teachers who are teaching at schools in your placement area.
- opportunities to aid your professional development.
- pay to scale.
If you are interested in this position, please apply through TimePlan today by using the link, emailing us at or calling one of the team on . We would love to hear from you!