Finance Business Partner - Licensing
A Global Media & Entertainment Brand is looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their UK Based Finance Team team to work on their EMEA Financial Planning, Budgets, and Forecasts across their consumer business lines.
This role is a commercial position where you will drive strategic business plans for growth working with the senior stakeholder's role, where you will oversee the EMEA function, as well as running a small team.
For this role your key responsibilities will be;
- Lead the Budget & Forecasting process for the next business cycle
- Manage the Ful P&L for EMEA markets including their consolidation reporting
- Work with stakeholders on Life Cycles, Contract performance and provide management updates
- Deliver Analysis across Brands, Markets, Future growth, and economic indicators
- Work with the Finance team to update best practices and implement new processes.
Key skills required for this role will include;
- Qualified Accountant with proven Finance Business Partnering background
- Experience of Licensing and Consumer Products
- Leading budgeting and forecasting lifecycles within a global or FMCG or Consumer / Digital Products
- A professional communicator, both written and verbal
- Powerpoint and advanced Excel skills
- Well organised, collaborative by nature and capable of managing deadlines.
This opportunity has arisen through growth and will offer an opportunity to lead part of a global business into its next business plan period.