The SF Group is currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant for a well established business in Castle Donington. This role will report directly into the Credit Manager and is a 12 month temporary role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Raising sales invoices in an accurate and timely manner
- Producing credit notes and refunds
- Producing, recording and filing follow up letters
- Chasing and collecting monies not paid within agreed payment terms, including any disputes
- Dealing with enquiries from customers, both written and verbally communicated
- Assisting with resolving queries in internal and external meetings
- Any ad-hoc duties as required.
The ideal candidate will be a pro-active individual capable of working individually or as part of a team. You will be looking to come in and make a real difference to business who take a real interest in developing their individuals. You will have good interpersonal skills, self confident and have the ability to work unsupervised. A high level of computer literacy is vital, as are good communication skills. An individual with strong knowledge of procedures and systems is also vital.
If this sounds like a role of interest then please apply now for immediate consideration