Sales Ledger Clerk
My client is seeking an experienced Sales Ledger Clerk to join the accounts team located in their Cramlington office. This is a permanent position to work for a very successful business with fantastic opportunities and benefits for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Producing invoices and credit notes, ensuring accurate billings of all sales and recording information on SAGE
- Banking and reconciliation
- Finance administrative work
- Assisting with VAT, CIS and other HMRC returns
- Setting up new and maintaining existing sales ledger accounts
- Credit control
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' experience as purchase ledger clerk. You should be experienced in Sage 50 and skillful in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- An attractive salary up to £20,000 per annum is on offer, depending on experience
- Opportunity to advance in your career and grow with the business
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy