Stand Alone Credit Controller
Credit Controller - Stand Alone Role
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 dependant on experience
A growing engineering business are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join them on a full time, permanent basis. This is a stand alone role where you will be given full responsibility for the credit control function.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing a ledger of £500,000 and over 100 live accounts
- Building and maintaining relationships with repeat business customers
- Customer contact, requesting payment of all due / overdue invoices
- Maintenance of the debtors ledger including allocation of credit notes, cash etc
- Ensure cash collection targets are met
- Putting accounts on stop
- To issue court action if deemed necessary
Full time Monday to Friday but possibly flexible for the right candidate. Free parking is available.
If you like the sound of this role and would like to hear more, please apply or send your CV to for immediate consideration.