Private Client Solicitor / FCILEx / Lawyer 3-4 year PQE
Private Client Solicitor / FCILEx / Lawyer (3 - 4 year PQE)
Salary dependent on experience
This full service, multi office firm are currently seeking a capable Private Client Solicitor to join their busy and profitable team, proactively continuing to develop the growing department.
Applicants will have strong experience dealing with private client matters across the board. The chosen candidate must have been running a caseload independently and be involved in networking and business development.
Areas of focus will include:
- Wills drafting
- Court of Protection / Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Tax planning and advice
- Trust set up and administration
- Law for the Elderly
- Inheritance Tax
Ideally candidates will hold STEP or SFE accreditations, or be working towards these. This is by no means essential but highly desirable and support will be given to those seeking to pursue this.
Duties will include:
- Independently managing own varied caseload of private client matters
- Responsibility for providing high quality, timely, professional advice on Wills, Probate and Estate administration, Inheritance Planning, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection Work and Trusts.
- Promoting a compassionate and sensitive disposition and client experience when dealing with the elderly or incapacitated.
- Proactively networking and marketing within the team to generate new business and reputation.
- Attending clients in their own environment as required.
- Responsibility for mentoring and assisting more junior team members.
- Maintaining good billings records within the team.
A competitive and incomparable package will be available to the right candidate.