Graduate Technical Support Engineer Electrical / Electronics
Graduate Technical Support Engineer
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire (commutable from Farnborough, Newbury and Reading areas)
Our client delivers innovative products within the heating and welding industries. They are currently offering a fresh graduate the chance to launch their career at their progressive and well renowned organisation.
They currently have graduate jobs live for Electrical/Electronic Engineering and Physics graduates within their Technical Support department.
The key objective of the Graduate Technical Support Engineer job is to provide a bridge between the Engineering and Sales departments.
Specific job responsibilities will include:
- Assessment of customer design drawings, calculations and layouts
- Enabling the Sales departments to provide the correct equipment for clients
- Project management duties
- Maintaining the Sales database with technical information
Training is offered on the job, along with the opportunity to travel internationally supporting the Technical Sales department.
- Educated to degree level in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Physics
- Experience with CAE software
- Computer literacy
- Strong knowledge of engineering with specific knowledge of electrical principles, heat transfer and electromagnetism
Key phrases: graduate engineering jobs, graduate elctrical engineering jobs, graduate jobs basingstoke, graduate jobs south