Financial Planning and Analysis
Ellisknight are exclusively working with a leading client based in Oxfordshire.
This client is seeking to change the way that service are delivered in your area. If you are looking to work for an exciting client who really can develop your career then this is the company for you!
The office environment is fabulous extremely modern and very warm an welcoming, the team are lead by an inspirational leader who is constantly evaluating the team and ensuring that the common goal is achieved in an ever changing environment.
Working FP&A you will perform the following duties;
- Work with Finance, Operations, Sales, and Marketing teams to track, analyse and report key business metrics.
- Carry out analysis to support or disprove key business plan assumptions.
- Support the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes by providing analysis and information around key business drivers and performance.
- Analyse trends in business performance and recommend suitable 'Calls to Action' where appropriate.
- Support business analytics through the provision of timely and accurate financial data to facilitate decision making.
- Work with the CFO, Head of Commercial Finance, and External Advisors to create an 'equity story' supported by empirical data and evidence of performance and evaluation.
- Provide analysis and graphical representations of business performance to support investor presentations.
- Support corporate finance activities such as fundraising, investor roadshows and financial modelling
If you would like to be a part of this business then please apply today