Senior Sales & Marketing Administrator
Job Title: Senior Sales & Marketing Administrator
Our client is looking to recruit a Senior Sale & Marketing Administrator.
- Administer and follow up on all sales and marketing related activities for the sales, marketing, and business development staff, including the organizing, assigning and tracking the follow-up of new sales leads, order processing, quote preparation, generation & sending of order-acknowledgment documentation, etc.
- Devise and maintain office systems, including data management filing and issue tracking
- Reception of incoming calls, handling the visitors and sales lead generation by cold calls to the potential clients
- Personal assistant to Senior Executives and Managing Director
- Sales and Marketing tool administration (Hubspot and CRM)
- Ensure all client NDA's and Agreements are up to date
- Continually review and evaluate the day-to-day administrative sales procedures and office business processes. Optimize and implement improvements.
- Arrange travel and accommodation visas, appointments, and meetings for the Sales and Business development teams
- Monitoring and update website, blogs, and all media related information in the public domain
- Coordinate marketing activities including preparation of brochures and marketing materials, organizing advertisement and exhibitions, including demo systems, stands, posters, etc.
- Liaise and follow-up with external sales agents and worldwide distributors
- Channel incoming customer order and product query to the correct person.
- Previous 5+ years Sales and Marketing Administration experience required
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related area
- Computer literate in Microsoft Windows/Office applications and relevant computer applications required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Ability to focus attention on client/colleague needs, remaining calm and courteous at all time
- Familiar with accounting and CRM software tools
- Ability to work under pressure, without supervision with good organizational and secretarial skills
- Good business English writing skills
For more information please contact Angela Potter at Clearline Recruitment.