Employee Liaison Administrator
Having recently expanded in terms of both new business and acquisitions, this leading consultancy is renowned for combining expertise, insight and in providing independent investment advice to defined benefit and defined contribution institutional pension schemes
As they develop further, their offices in Middlesbrough is now seeking an Employee Liaison Administrator within their pension’s administration division, where you will play a play a key role in liaising with the various employers participating in one of their Local Government Pension Schemes. This will include:
- Assisting the Employer Liaison Team Leader in liaising with scheme employers
- Working with the scheme actuary to determine employer risk, and training employers in data requirements for the pension scheme.
- Providing guidance to both the Middlesbrough office, and to employers participating in the Local Government Pension Scheme, relating to scheme rules and requirements as a participating employer.
- Providing a point of contact for all Local Government employer queries
- Providing services to the LGPS Administering Authority and scheme employers, including professional guidance and support
- Working with relevant third parties, assist in the review of the covenant of those employers contributing to our Local Government Scheme client
- Assisting with the design, development and provision of training programs for employers
- Assist in activity around new employers including obtaining actuarial assessments, concluding admission agreements, and arranging any financial mitigations required
- Developing relationships with employers, payroll providers and other critical organisations with the aim to ensure understanding of Pension Fund requirements and working practices of the employer.
Possessing some relevant experience of the Pensions Industry, any experience of Public Sector Pensions would be extremely beneficial, this is an excellent opportunity for someone who progress their career further but not within day-to-day admin.
Additionally, you will be someone who is highly organised, coupled with excellent written and verbal communication skills, with
Further information is available on application