Account Manager - Research and Insight Agency
This opportunity is working for one of Leeds leading retail agencies. They currently have one of the leading retailers in the UK as there client and are in charge of there in-store media offerings. This will give you a unique opportunity to work with a variety of there fantastic client base and help lead some fantastic client briefs. They are experts in brand in-store activation's and creating strategies to help brand sales using data, research and insight.
As an Account Manager you will play an important role within the insight client services team. Understanding your Categories media and trading activity is absolutely crucial in you being able to create important insight and strategy from all data collected.
- Creating category strategies and category marketing campaigns.
- Regularly meeting and presenting back to clients
- In charge of looking after different categories mainly ambient and non edible.
- Recommend strategies using customer, sales and campaign data.
- Working closely with category teams to review and share data of trends and sales
- Create campaign strategies using sales, customer and campaign data
- Looking at case studies for new products launched in
As an Insight Account Manager you will ideally have experience in an insights role and some understanding of the retail sector. You will be able to think on your feet and demonstrate to clients the value of the campaigns by telling a story of the data.
Experience they are looking for
- Experience in insight or data role, Ideally Within retail
- Account Management Experience
- Capable of working across a number of technology platforms
- Strong Communication skills
- Confidence and ability to present back to client
If you are an Account Manager with insight experience and you would like to work for one of Leads most prestigious agencies then please get in touch now.