We’re looking to talk to people with…
- Significant experience building iOS applications (Objective-C, SWIFT)
- Who are excellent at problem-solving, able to adapt quickly and take initiative.
- Previous experience with modern mobile app architectures.
- A mindset to solve real-life consumer solutions.
- Passion to create a ‘5-star app’ on the App Store
- An understanding of the benefits of compartmentalizing code through design
- The confidence to challenge our tech and work in teams provide better solutions.
You’ll be entitled to the standard holidays + all bank holidays + office closed between Christmas & New Year's Eve
The salary package includes a contributory pension to match up to 5% of the salary, and Bud will also pay for a Gym membership for the local gym.
You’ll be given a budget for a brand new MacBook (or similar), and/or computer accessories so you’ll have the best tools for the job.
Hours & flexibility
Standard hours are 9:30 am to 6 pm, however as part of our high-performance team, you'll benefit from the flexibility to manage your own day to optimise the way you work to be at your best.
We’re big on keeping Bud a social team, so Christmas and Summer parties can be a big deal. We’ll also organise sports events, music gigs and after-work meet-ups.
Bud’s new office is a newly renovated space, specifically designed to our needs. Cool interior, breakout spaces, professional meeting rooms, brand new kitchen and a shower room for our part-time athletes.