Business Change Analyst
IT Business Change Analyst - Grimsby - Full Time
Are you an experienced IT Business Analyst looking for a challenging and rewarding role with an award winning organisation, an unrivalled benefits package and excellent opportunities for growth and development? Then this is the role for you
We are recruiting on behalf of our prestigious Grimsby based client, a high performing not for profit organisation for the role of IT Business Change Analyst.
- Develop and deliver plans to implement transformational change
- Model transformational common business processes which can be implemented to deliver improvements and effectiveness, enhanced digital maturity, improved capability and to deliver our strategic objectives
- Develop business cases and options appraisals including financial appraisals and present to Senior Management Team/Boards
- To communicate effectively with key stakeholders.
- Complete a pre-implementation analysis of the current information landscape and processes to identify opportunities for improvement and potential benefits.
- Develop a system implementation strategy, business change strategy and plan in order to successfully implement enhancements and deliver our strategic objectives.
- Support the development of an organisational development strategy and plan to enable cultural change.
The ideal candidate will have:
- PRINCE2 or other project management qualification
- Qualified Agile or Six Sigma or equivalent practical experience
- IT qualification
- Good experience of projects through their whole life cycle.
- Previous experience of working with ERP systems
- Good experience of working closely with business stakeholders in complex and sensitive environments.
Apply today or call Natalie at Appoint Consulting for a confidential chat and more details