Agile Project Manager - High Tech Startup, Software Delivery
Agile Project Manager - High Tech Startup, Software Delivery Projects - PERM
This is a critical role in helping our client deliver the technology vision and the roadmap that should fuel the business growth. We are looking for a person who understands and believes in the agile values and loves to help the team delivering high-quality solutions for the business. As an Agile Project Manager, you will also help to grow the technical team. The team uses a hybrid approach, including elements of Scrum, Kanban, and Lean approaches; having a common sense and pragmatism is absolutely critical for the success in this role.
The Agile Project Manager will:
- Managing tasks and priorities for all software projects, to ensure they are planned, managed, executed and delivered with clarity, and on time.
- Facilitating communication between the technology team and the business users.
- Interacting with other teams in the business (e.g. Sales, Creative, Brands etc.), and for some projects - with suppliers and partners, to make sure that external tasks do not slow down the progress.
- Preparing detailed plans for projects involving multiple teams and having many internal and external dependencies.
- Helping organise the meetings, preparing the agendas, keeping track of the information and decisions from the team meetings, retrospectives, etc.
- Following up on the decision execution and project progress, both using software tools and communication.
- Supporting interruption-free environment for the development team.
- Helping prepare presentations and documents.
- Preparing reports on projects progress and delivery estimates.
- Identifying and resolving any problems that slow down the team.
- Supporting the professional development of the team members.
- Organising team events.
As an Agile Project Manager, you will need skills in:
- a fast-paced start-up environment, ideally e-commerce.
- experience as a project manager or scrum master in technology teams/departments of multiple companies, working with teams of at least 8 developers.
- experience of delivering technically complex projects and non-standard solutions.
- ability to facilitate technical discussions and helping the team to arrive at the most optimal solution.
- experience of growing the teams to a highly-performing stage.
- ability to pragmatically apply agile techniques using common sense, rather than rigidly following a prescribed approach.
- excellent communication skills and ability to establish and maintain good relationships with people.
- experience of managing projects using different software tools - GitHub, Pivotal, JIRA, Microsoft Project, etc.
- Certified Scrum Master.
- strong verbal and visual presentation skills.
If you have the E-Commerce background and have Agile Project Management skills then APPLY today!!