Capital Projects Manager
Capital Project Manager
Venn Group are currently working with a busy NHS organisation in South London who are looking for an experienced Capital Project Manager.
The successful interim will be responsible for:
- Developing scheme designs from feasibility through to detailed proposals including working drawings
- Leading project meetings that include all stakeholders to ensure that projects and delivered effectively and minimise disruption to services
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate the progression of the projects
- Managing multiple projects at any one time, ensuring that project deadlines are met and standards remain high
It is essential that the successful Capital Project Manager has:
- A background as a Building Surveyor or Architect
- A Member of appropriate building construction professional institution i.e. RICS or CIOB, RIBA, or equivalent
- Recognised Project Management Qualification
- NHS Experience
Contract length: 3 months initially
Hourly Rate: £28-£30 PAYE
If you are interested in this position and available on short notice please send your updated CV to or speak with Ken Kittoe or Max Gray on call .