P2P Project Manager
We are recruiting for a P2P Project Manager for has an immediate need for a professional interim for 6-12 months. Our client is a FTSE 100 listed manufacturing based in Peterborough who are undergoing a major finance transformation programme and require a Project Manager with extensive Finance P2P experience. Based in their prestigious/modern HQ this exciting opportunity requires candidates from a large complex organisation who can drive/lead and make a positive contribution to the finance transformation programme. Reporting into the Financial Controller you will be supporting the senior finance team and Head of Transformation to lead the entire procure to pay process and make significant recommendations across multiple sites in order to make company improvements to the current process.
The perfect candidate for this role is someone that has a solid understanding of the P2P workflow, an ability to partner with technical teams and build strong cross functional relationships, a deep curiosity and passion for automation and process improvement, the ability to manage highly impactful projects, and experience scaling a multi site P2P function with "best in class" workflows. We need someone to analyse the purchasing, invoicing and payments process, identify efficiency opportunities, and lead projects to streamline and automate.
- Project management and implementation of large scale P2P solution for invoice processing
- Work closely with the Senior Finance team and Accounts Payable team to identify opportunities to standardise and streamline P2P workflows and systems across the teams
- Lead and engage meetings between Finance Operations and Finance Technology teams; identify, track, and prioritise projects between the teams
- Act as point person for driving enhancements within the project and system
- Coordinate testing of new system functionality workflows with Finance team
To apply for this role you will need to be ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified and have experience of:
- Track record delivering successful business improvement projects. Ideally within a complex environment ERP and P2P implementation experience.
- Works with a strong sense of personal integrity and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
- Skilled communicator demonstrating refined stakeholder engagement and influencing skills in turn building strong relationships with all internal and external operations.
- Motivated team player, used to managing teams, who also works well independently
- Works with a strong sense of personal integrity and meets deadlines under pressure
- Skilled communicator demonstrating refined stakeholder engagement and influencing skills