IT Systems Analyst
My client are looking for a Systems Analyst to support their ambitious growth plans.
The main purpose of this role is to capture system requirements by defining and analysing system problems; and designing and testing standards and solutions.
As the Systems Analyst you will:
- Define application problems and opportunities; evaluating procedures and processes.
- Prepare, evaluate and develop alternative solutions to address business problems.
- Control solutions by establishing specifications; coordinating production with developers.
- Validate solution results by defining acceptance criteria.
- Ensure operation integrity by training personnel; providing support.
- Provide reference by writing technical documentation.
- Visibility by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
- Experience involved in full software implementation projects (from requirements to “go-live”).
- Working knowledge of iPipeline SS/G
- Good working knowledge of SQL
- Previous knowledge of protection insurance
- Must have the right to work in the UK
Benefits as Standard
- A competitive salary plus bonus
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Up to 2 volunteer days
- Discounted retail and restaurant vouchers, cinema tickets, spa and experience days
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Payroll Giving
- Generous Pension scheme
- FREE Private Medical Insurance, Life Cover and Income Protection
- Free on-site car parking (some restrictions apply)
35 Hour Week