Interim Project Accountant
Project Accountant (3 - 6 month initial assignment). The Head of Finance for this expanding group requires a versatile and diligent Accountant with a highly proactive approach to problem solving.
The business is amid a period of change, growth and investment and you will support in reviewing controls (particularly around balance sheet integrity / reconciliation), assisting in enhancement of analysis and reporting and contribute to streamlining of period close routines.
You will be someone with a 'sleeves rolled up’ approach and not be afraid of getting stuck into the nitty gritty wherever required. The role has a high degree of ad hoc requirement by nature and you must be comfortable balancing a range of ad hoc duties.
The initial assignment is expected to last 3 - 6 months however there is scope for extension or permanency.
You will be:
- A naturally proactive, diligent and methodical Accountant with an ability to 'hit the grounding running’
- Qualified (ACCA, ACA or CIMA)
- Able to integrate swiftly into a new team and be someone who builds professional working relationships confidently and smoothly.
- Highly IT literate with excellent analytical skills.
- A versatile 'all rounder’ ideally with experience with a large business or group.
- Able to start a new assignment in April.
This is an interesting and varied role for someone who enjoys making positive change and adding value rather than maintaining the status quo.