Our client is a one of the UKs favourite hubs of mortgage information, providing access to some of the best specialist mortgage advisors in the industry. They boost a 5.0/5 rating on Feefo and have now helped over 45,000 customers get the right advice. Their goal is to become the number 1 place for specialist mortgage information, with the best network of specialist mortgage advisors in the UK. They're now looking to recruit a CRM Manager.
We are looking for an experienced CRM marketing manager who can hit the ground running and implement a best in class customer marketing strategy. Reporting to the Marketing Director, this is a brand new role and the opportunity to shape our business is huge.
What is expected of the CRM Manager;
- Own their customer onboarding process, from enquiry form to mortgage completion.
- Manage all their customer comms and ensure they're saying the right thing, at the right time in the right way.
- Constantly test the timing, message and design of all their customer comms.
- Work with the marketing data analyst to identify and test both one-off and recurring X-sell and upsell opportunities.
- Source and implement offers that provide their customers with an incentive to use/stay with them through added value services.
- Work with the senior management team to develop partnerships with firms that offer services they can use for x-sell opps.
- Create a series of brand-led comms that builds their relationship with their customer base.
- Identify new ways they can build their relationship with their customer base.
- Ongoing development of CRM system ensuring it grows as they grow. Integration of new forms, building new fields, queues, workflows when we move into new niches.
What we look for in a CRM Manager;
- At least 2 years' experience of managing a company's CRM function.
- Experience of using Salesforce/Pardot.
- Expert knowledge in deployment of email & platforms data solutions.
- Creative approach in developing successful content strategy.
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to source and interpret customer data to drive profitability.
- Passionate, enthusiastic and enjoy working in a constantly growing and evolving. department, close-knit team and ambitious company.
- Data driven with a high level of technical ability.
- Proactivity, forward thinking and the ability to take the initiative is essential.
- Ability to work independently.
What the CRM Manager will receive;
- Competitive basic salary
- Excellent career progression
- Salary: Circa £30,000 to £35,000