Test Analyst - Software
Role: Test Analyst - Software
Large multi-billion £ global organisation who are undergoing a significant IT system transformation that put people at the heart of everything they do. The business is utilising technology to enhance their current market offerings and capabilities. State of the art facilities with free breakfast, gym and engaging working environment.
A Software Test Analyst to play a key role in their growing test function as the business continue through a significant period of IT transformation and investment. The Software Test Analyst will be expected to analyst software products and project documentation to identify testing requirements, prepare testing plans and scripts. With the ultimate objective of ensuring the quality of all products to the end user.
- Identify test data requirements to run test scripts, dependencies between test scripts and other prerequisites to assist with test scheduling and identify the test scripts to be included in regression test packs.
- Ensure software meets functional and non-functional requirements.
- Analyse project and product documentation to ensure thorough understanding of the business and technical requirements.
- Contribute to the project planning process by providing estimates of testing effort and elapsed time for the assigned work; to advise of any deviations from the plan.
- Manual Software Testing experience.
- Self-starting mentality. The team is relatively small; therefore the successful candidate will be able to manage their work load, identify opportunities and have an inquisitive approach.
- Experience with Test planning (scheduling, analysis, coverage, scripting).
- ISEBor ISTQB foundation desired but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact professionally within a diverse group.
The role is commutable from the majority of locations in the north east, including Darlington, Sunderland, Durham, Newcastle, Tyne, Cleveland, Middlesbrough and Hartlepool.