IT Security Manager
REED Technology are pleased to be working exclusively with a public sector organisation based in Swindon who are looking to recruit a new IT Security Manager to join their team.
You will be looking after a team of four and be responsible for maintaining IT security across a range of platforms including network, server and mobile devices for an organisation of enterprise size.
This is an exciting time to be joining the company as they are currently migrating their systems from traditional based servers to cloud based servers.
This role comes with a range of benefits of which includes 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays), civil service pension (22%), healthcare scheme and a continued commitment to funding professional development.
The ideal candidate would meet the majority of the following criteria:
• CISSP qualified persons preferable or equivalent
• At least 5 years’ experience in a senior IT Security role
• Experience in the government sector
• Technical knowledge of networks and systems, include knowledge of Windows, Linux, iOS, MacOS
• Investigation experience
• Foundation in ITIL 3
• Office 365 administration skills
If this sounds like the role for you, please do not delay. Apply online ASAP or alternatively email an updated CV to . Successful applicants will be contacted within 24 hours.