Management Accountant - £40 - 45k - Warwick
Are you tired of the same old routine, and now looking for a role that can offer more Business Partnering experience? Do you enjoy working on projects and are keen to move into a role that will need you to take on more responsibility within the month end process?
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a Multi-site organisation in Warwick who are looking for a Management Accountant to join their team, with an aim of supporting a Finance Manager who is taking on more responsibility through continued growth. The role will see a Finalist/Qualified Accountant take ownership of the monthly management accounts, engaging with the wider finance team and partnering with multiple Operational managers across their region.
The role will sit within a team who are managing multi-million pound contracts and will offer an opportunity to develop the skillset needed to develop into a Finance Business Partner role in the future. Due to the nature of the role, it will offer a wealth of hands on accounting exposure, whilst also providing exposure to strict reporting deadlines and interaction with Senior Stakeholders across the region.
The company pride themselves in developing talented individuals and look to set up learning and development plans which can include mentoring schemes, management and leadership courses and training days to ensure talented individuals are constantly developed.
Management Accountant Package:
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Private Health care
Management Accountant Responsibilities:
- Provide financial support, analysis and challenge to the business including financial performance reports and decision support analysis
- To maintain the integrity of the businesses accounting transactions and ensure anomalies / variances are resolved with relevant parties
- To assist in the production of the company's management accounts to agreed deadlines, specifically supporting the Operations department
- Work independently with the wider business to support budget and forecast preparation
- Business Partner with Operational heads presenting your findings and insight into areas of improvement.