Seeking a skilled Operative or Technician to help assemble small, precision fabrications. The assemblies are predominantly mechanical fabrications with electrical wiring aspects within the units. We are fairly open minded but basic wiring skills / reading a circuit diagram would be required. An eye for detail and a passion for assembling / building intricate components would also be useful.
Salary: £20,000 to £22,000 + a generous and easily achieved Bonus (c£6,000 over the year). Plenty of overtime available. Pension - 6% contribution. Core dayshift position, no nights or evenings required.
The job will involve:
- Intricate Mechanical / Cabinet assembly.
- Wiring and testing of units. Reading Wiring / circuit diagrams accordingly.
- Copper brazing and silver soldering of refrigeration components. This can be trained so it’s not essential that you have these skills.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Working within a small, growing team.
- Chance to develop further within the future. Diversity within the role. Training offered.
- Excellent Package - Up to c£6,000 productivity bonus. Pension - 6% contribution.
This job will suit:
- An experienced Assembly Engineer or Technician with wiring experience.
- Adaptable, diligent character due to the diversity of working within a smaller team.
- Enjoys working with intricate products, have a good eye for detail and enjoy tinkering in general.
- Brazing and refrigerant handling skills would be an advantage but not essential.
Reference: JP-EPR(phone number removed)-CV
This job is commutable from Coalville, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Loughborough, Leicester, Derby, Burton-on-Trent, Tamworth, Market Bosworth, Long Eaton.
To apply, please contact Joe Parker