An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Credit Controller to join my clients thriving property company based in Sale, Manchester.
Their business continues to increase at an exponential rate and as a result, they are adding to their finance team to help accelerate their growth plans. They are a forward thinking team who continually push the boundaries of the norm, rise to the challenge and most importantly, rewards employees for a job well done. If you’d like to work for a business that strives to make things happen and truly values their people, this could be the role for you.
The successful candidate will be someone who is hardworking, enthusiastic and reliable. You must be presentable, a good communicator, willing to learn and able to use your own initiative. You must have experience in a similar role.
You will be involved in:
- Allocation of payments
- Debt chasing
- Resolution of queries whilst maintaining relationships
- Achievement of monthly targets
- Management and maintenance of payment plans
- General administration
- A lucrative salary and commission structure
- Access to a company car
- 20 days holiday rising to 25 over a period of time (this excludes Bank Holidays)
- Pension & Childcare Vouchers Scheme
- Funded team events
- Weekly incentives and employee of the quarter
- The afternoon off to celebrate your birthday!