Audit Senior - Top 50 accountancy firm
Our client is a Top 50 accountancy firm. They service a range of clients from various industries including I.T, manufacturing, property and Travel. Offering accounts preparation, company structure and tax advice. They are currently recruiting an Audit Senior due to a growth in business.
- Provide assistance on audit teams from the planning process through to completion;
- Coaching and training junior members of staff on audit assignments;
- Provide support to lead seniors on bigger assignments and take on leadership of small to medium assignments as lead senior;
- Manage audit assignments and provide regular feedback to the assignment manager and partner on progress and any issues encountered;
- Assist with ad hoc assignments as required by the department;
- Maintain objectivity, independence and integrity at all times;
- Maintain client relationships at the appropriate level while being an ambassador for the firm;
- Participate in the development of the audit group by maintaining a positive attitude and leading by example.
- At least three years working in practice
- ACCA or ACA qualified
- Strong experience in audit from planning to completion
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
If this Audit Senior role sounds like the right opportunity, then please apply online and we will be in touch once we have reviewed your application.