KS2 Supply Teacher
We are currently seeking exceptional primary trained teachers to join our team of committed and motivated education professionals in York, for a range of supply roles across KS2.
I work on behalf of numerous 'Good' and 'Outstanding' primary schools in York, as well as several Multi Academy Trusts, who utilise Teaching Personnel for all supply cover. I work with a range of schools, giving you variety when working through Teaching Personnel.
Whether you are looking for the flexibility afforded by working on a daily supply basis, seeking a longer term position, or guaranteed work, registering with Teaching Personnel means that you can find exactly what you are looking for! Our Specialist Primary Education Consultants provide our registered staff with work to suit their needs and lifestyle. Long-standing partnerships with our schools and excellent knowledge of the education sector enable Teaching Personnel to provide you with the right work opportunities that are tailored around you!
The ideal candidate will:
- hold UK QTS
- be a primary specialist with recent KS2 experience
- be proactive, hard working and have a genuine passion for education
- have access to your own transport or be happy to travel around York via public transport
- have at least 3 days availability
Teaching Personnel can offer:
- Your own specialist Recruitment Consultant, who is committed to supporting you during your journey with Teaching Personnel
- Competitive weekly pay, based on qualification, experience and the nature of the role, paid directly through PAYE, with no umbrella companies
- Access to your own personal online portal, complete with an interactive online diary so that you can manage your bookings and availability from your PC, laptop or smartphone
- Access to our CPD Academy, with FREE and subsidised training courses, including a large variety of online training as well as regular Team Teach Moving & Handling training days
The CPD Academy is an online portal where you can browse and book the most relevant up to date CPD courses available. It also has a number of other tools outlined below that are designed to support your professional development and make working through Teaching Personnel a rewarding and enjoyable experience.
- View and book online CPD Courses through New Skills Academy
- Download lesson resources to support you on your school assignment
- Update your work diary
- View and book Face to Face CPD Courses
- Update your CV with new skills and experience
- Upload and edit your personal statement
- View our Interview and Trial Day Preparation Guide
- Visit our online bookshop
- View your payslips
- Store your CPD course certificates and build a professional development portfolio
If you are interested in this KS2 Supply Teacher role in York, please contact Molly on now! We are taking applications from teachers seeking work immiediatly and also from April now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.