Senior Engineer // £60,000 - £75,000 // Bracknell, Berkshire
Interested in using the latest real-time data analytics and virtualisation tools to revolutionise how we communicate?
Do you want to be involved in the growth and vision of a company receiving second and third rounds of funding?
You will be joining one of the fastest growing technology companies outside of London in their pursuit to revolutionise communications.
As a Senior Engineer you will be key in building out their greenfield Cloud based Java applications. This will involve your participation in release and sprint planning along all aspects of the technology team to deliver new products and features to drive the innovation.
You will be building highly available real-time Java Spring Boot monitoring applications with Kafka Streams, and virtualise the Network Function management utilizing Kubernetes and Terraform. The company encourage personal development and growth throughout the business to ensure you’re always being challenged daily.
- Strong background of Object-Orientated Programming (OOP) with Java
- Experience of Multithreading and Asynchronous Processing
- Knowledge of Spring Boot and ES6 - React/Redux frameworks
- Experience of Cloud frameworks like Spring Cloud, Netflix OSS etc
- Understanding of Apache projects like Kafka or Zookeeper
- Knowledge of NoSQL data stores like Cassandra, Titan, MongoDB, Neo4J
- Understanding of Agile working with CI/CD tools and Test Automation frameworks
With excellent benefits and a solid platform for you to enhance and develop your existing skills, this role really is a fantastic opportunity. Please make sure to apply as soon as possible to get the ball rolling.