KS2 Teachers Required in Barnsley
- Full Time
Are you a qualified KS2 Teacher?
Can you create a learning environment that will inspire young students to think develop.
Principal Resourcing are supporting a range of primary schools in and around Barnsley with their recruitment of KS2 teachers.
Many of our partner schools are looking for day to day, short- and long-term staff and we are working closely with them to support their requirements.
The ideal candidates will be hard-working and dedicated primary specialists who are able to successfully deliver the national curriculum. We are looking for individuals who can deliver lively and interesting lessons that make a positive impact on learning.
You will require:
- A commitment to raising standards
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- The ability to model and deliver high standards of teaching and learning
- Proactive team member skills
- The ability to carry out planning for opportunities of learning
- A willingness to make significant contribution to the life of the school
- Year 6 SATs experience would be desirable
- NQT’s are encouraged to apply
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hard-working consultants
- Introductory bonus available
- Recommend a friend bonus for other supply teachers and support assistants
- The peace of mind being employed by an expert education recruiter registered and approved by the REC with 100% audit compliance
In the last academic year:
94% of our Candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with.
97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.