Training Manager - Contact Centre
- Do you have experience working as a Training Manager?
- Do you have a passion for working in a fast-paced training environment for a customer focused business?
If the answer is YES, our client's team want to hear from you.
They are now looking to expand their team through the recruitment of a Training Manager to work in their Portsmouth office.
Their Ideal Candidate
As their ideal Training Manager, you will have proven experience working within a similar role. You will have a Bachelor of Science degree in Human Resource Development or related degree and/or equivalent work experience. You will also require the following skills and experience:
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint.
- Ability to facilitate engaging learning experiences that have measurable knowledge transfer to the work environment
- E-learning delivery experience to include methods such as webinars, distance learning, and virtual training
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Proficiency with industry technology tools desired (Engage, KANA, GDS, MAUI, ORXe)
- Ability to travel when needed to the company's call centres. (up to 10% Travel)
- Ability to work weekend or evening shifts when required to support training initiatives
- Experience of working remotely with colleagues
- Can demonstrate strong resilience skills and innovative ideas
Joining their Global Quality and Training as their Training Manager, you will be responsible for supporting learning and development initiatives to meet our client's business objectives. This individual will be responsible for providing leadership to the Training Team; ensuring quality deliverables are met within established timelines with measured results and implementing effective strategies for their internal and external customers learning and development needs.
Why work for them?
As their Training Manager, you will be entitled to a salary of up to £45,000, and a great range of benefits including:
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension Scheme
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Discounts & offers for the company's employees (including travel discounts)
- Free onsite parking
Our client is a leading global provider of tailored customer engagement solutions designed to help companies build deeper connections with their customers, improve customer retention and loyalty, and generate increased revenue. They work with some of the world’s largest businesses in the telecommunications, financial, retail and travel sectors.
About Our client
Our client is a part of a Group which employs more than 3,000 people and offers services to more than 5000 clients across 20 different countries throughout Europe, Africa, and the Americas.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Training Manager, they want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.