Procurement Manager: Professional Services
My client is one of the leading professional services companies in the world and has unrivalled scale and depth of resources within their field. Their three key markets are Americas, Asia and Europe and their primary focus is within capital markets, finance and banking, real estate, tax, pensions and employment.
The roles is responsible for leading a mix of strategic and tactical procurement to deliver efficiencies, cost and savings within key areas of professional services. All risks associated with category spend will be recorded, understood and managed reporting into the Regional Head of Procurement. As a member of the procurement team it will be expected that additional activities outside of the category will be picked up on an ad-hoc basis.
- Review of Sourcing Strategies with professional services
- Become a subject matter through additional personal development and training
- Supplier relationship management
- Negotiate commercial and contract terms with suppliers
- Own and manage strategic relationships within the category
The right candidate in the role will be working within the professional services industry specialising on the professional services category.
- Minimum of 1 year experience within relevant sector and category
- Ability to negotiate contract terms and mark-up agreements
- Ability to analyse supplier pricing and proposals
- Highly developed written and verbal skills
- MCIPS or relative degree
If this sounds like the right role for you and you have relevant experience apply now!