Finance Analsyt - Part Qualified
This is an exciting opportunity so someone who wants to business partner with various heads of departments
Our client are a market leader in the medical devices industry who, due to growth, are looking to bring a Finance Analyst into the team
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Help sales teams to understand their sales performance in their regions / territories and identify opportunities and/or issues for business development.
- Help marketing teams to understand their market and identify opportunities and / or issues for business development.
- Sales analyses, covering England, Scotland, Wales and NI
- Develop systems and processes to streamline report production to create relevant, accurate and timely reports and analyses
- Identify insights and make recommendations to identify business opportunities and drive performance improvement
- Communicate data analyses and conclusions to Business Unit Teams
- Communicate data at Sales, Marketing and Management meetings
- Provide training and support to Business Unit staff to help them understand the data and maximise the benefit obtained from the data
- Investigate new data sources, analyses and opportunities to enhance Sales and Marketing Teams understanding
- Act as the primary contact between Business Units to streamline data sharing and data requests.
- Liaise with Data Controller to ensure that the compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998
- Provide ad-hoc analyses
The successful candidate:
- Part qualified ACCA or CIMA
- 2/3 years experience in an analyst role or an accounting role with exposure to month end
- Intermediate level of Excel (v-lookups + Pivot tables)
- Very good communication skills - able to communicate with people effectively across all business levels
Full Study support and progression