1st Line Support Technician / Helpdesk / Service Desk
£4.50 - £5.00 p/h DOE
Full-Time 37.5hours per week Monday to Friday 9-5pm
Annesley (Just off J27 M1)
24 Days Holiday
Starting as soon as possible
Do you have a passion for technology? We're looking for a friendly and enthusiastic apprentice with a keen interest in computers and technology who is looking to start their career in IT.
Stoneseed provides innovative Project, Programme and PMO services to a multitude of clients nationwide, with projects covering a range of industries and technologies. Their success has been built around their Project Management as a Service (PMaaS) model, with a relaxed friendly working culture. We have a strong history of developing apprentices and providing them with opportunities to grow and succeed.
Please see the company website for more detail:
As an IT Apprentice you'll gain real life valuable experience within an IT Helpdesk environment and the Level 3 IT apprenticeship course itself will be run by a local college/provider.
The role of IT Apprentice will be office based and your day to day duties will include:
- Setting up laptops, mobiles, both android and apple USB/storage encryption for new starters
- Internal system support and administration
- Answering calls and dealing with internal 1st and 2nd line IT queries.
- Asset Management, responsible for managing and updating the company asset spreadsheet
- Updating internal company phone list
- Office 365 and Windows 10
- Password Resets
- Small Internal IT Projects
- GCSE - C in English, Maths and IT or Equivalent IT BTEC, or NVQ
- Good Communication skills
- Confident in speaking to internal customers
- Passion for IT and self-learning
- Friendly and Enthusiastic
- Attention to detail
- Works well as part of a team
- 24 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Employer Contributed Pension Scheme
- Death in Service (up to x 4 annual salary)
- Company event days
- After 1 year Participation in the flexible benefits scheme which includes:
- Additional Holiday
- Additional Employer Pension Contribution
- Healthcare (Bupa)
- Healthcare (Family upgrade)
- Dental and Eyecare (cash plan)
We operate a candidate led interview process, we look to speak to candidates and arrange initial phone interviews as soon as we can - so to avoid missing out please send your CV or letter of interest through today ensuring you address all the essential criteria.
So you know where you stand, we aim to respond to all candidate who reply within two weeks via email with the outcome of their application.