Due to continued growth, a successful organisation based in Wimborne is looking to recruit an Assistant Accountant to join the team.
As the Assistant Accountant, the purpose of your role is to support the Financial Controller and provide accurate Management Accounting services to the Group by completing transactional finance tasks throughout the reporting period.
The key responsibilities include:
• Posting the Cash book transactions to the general ledgers in multi-currencies (GPB, EURO & USD)
• Monthly overhead analysis
• Prepayments and accruals
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Maintain the Fixed Asset Register
• Prepare and submit the VAT returns
• Provide analysis or variances to budget and short term forecasts
The ideal candidate will be AAT Qualified and either studying CIMA / ACCA or have the desire to progress to this level. You must have strong IT skills with an intermediate level of Excel. The successful candidate will be capable of working under pressure and be able to demonstrate motivation and enthusiasm to develop.
This is a fantastic time to be joining a business who values each individual employee. Competitive salary and fantastic benefits package on offer.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.