Cover Supervisor/Unqualified Teachers
Teaching Personnel are urgently seeking Teaching Assistants for a range of work in schools in the Poole area. The demand for well trained Teaching Assistants in Dorset is always high as the number of available staff does not always outweigh the number of jobs we have on offer.
- If you are looking to train as a teacher whilst getting paid, we offer our Future Teachers Programme to keep you earning, while your learning!
- We are looking for candidates for long term, full and part time work as well as temporary short term cover in a variety of subject areas.
- We also have a range of roles available in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools, so whatever your preference, we are confident that we can help.
- Long term work may be less readily available however if a long term placement is something you are after, we can keep you busy as well as keep you earning with short term cover on our Guaranteed to Work Scheme whilst searching for your perfect long term placement.
In addition, if you're interested in gaining new qualifications, Teaching Personnel offer development courses through our CPD Academy; such as Autism Awareness, Safeguarding and Team Teach.
What we need from you:
- You must hold a DBS which is registered on the Update Service or be willing to get one during our registration process.
- You must have the right to work in the UK.
- To be resilient, hard working and reliable.
- A great attitude and willingness to take on new and exciting challenges!
If you want to break into the world of teaching, or if you want to put your teaching skills to the test with various new opportunities, then please click apply to send us your CV, and one of my team will be in contact!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.