Van Sales Representative
Territory Manager/ Van Sales Representative
Our Client the leading specialist in Mobile phone accessories with over 3000 clients across the UK, with a mission to be recognised as the leader in the state of the art wireless phone accessories with superior qualities and excellent customer service whilst offering the most competitive of prices whilst maintaining a high quality. Our Client is very keen to grow their business with more Territory Managers who will be part of the fun working culture they obtain and ensure each member has the opportunity for progression.
Reading, Basingstoke, Oxfordshire, Swindon, Guildford, Southampton, Portsmouth & Slough
The Roles & Responsibilities of the Territory Manager/Van Sales Representative:
- You would be responsible for a geographical territory, managing approximately 120-200 accounts on a 4-6 week cycle
- Visiting existing retailers within your territory
- Merchandising stock - Up selling and cross selling - all products are Sale Or exchange
- Journey Planning & reporting
- Tidying up stands within the stores
- The Territory Manager must be happy to drive a large van, which will be your responsibility for keeping at your home/road.
Ideal Candidate of the Territory Manager/Van Sales Representative:
- Experience working in a convenience store or retail store at a Management/Senior/Team Leader level or working within a Driving role
- Experience working in merchandising or FMCG Sales (Desirable not essential)
- Customer Service experience
- Good communication skills
- Experience working in a role with KPI's
Benefits of the Territory Manager/Van Sales Representative:
- Salary - £19000 to £20,000 + additional commission up to £4000.
- Monthly uncapped commission - generated through up selling and cross selling products
- Company Van + Fuel card, Mobile/Tablet
- 28 days holiday inc BH