Accounts Payable Assistant
epay one of the UK’s leading electronic payment solutions provider are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Assistant to sit within our Finance Team, based in our Head Office in Billericay, Essex. epay connect retail and partners together in over 35 countries, offering payment and distribution services with both large and small retailers across the UK. This is a 12 month contract role, covering a period of maternity leave.
We feel we have developed a great working environment and culture, whether its team building activities, or Pizza Friday, there is always something on the agenda.
In terms of benefits, you can expect to receive private health care, flexi-time, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, and subsidised gym membership to name a few!
Reporting directly into the Accounts Payable Lead, this role is responsible for completing payments and controlling expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily processing of Overhead, Stock and Content Supplier Invoices
- Acquiring and chasing approvals from the relevant departments
- Ensuring invoices are posted on a timely manner
- Obtaining purchase orders and reconciliation backup documentation for Stock & Content Suppliers
- Referencing, scanning and filing invoices electronically
- Resolving purchase order, reconciliation, invoice or payment discrepancies and documentation
- Ensuring credit is received for outstanding invoices; issuing purchase order amendments
- Checking and approving employee expense reports using the expenses system
- Upload employee expenses reports
- Preparation of Supplier and Employee expenses payment runs.
- Monitoring of Accounts Payable inbox, printing, replying to supplier queries and requests.
- Adhering to Month end deadlines and processes
- Month end supplier statement reconciliations
- New supplier account sets up and updating
- Working with various entities, currencies and time zones.
If you feel you have the relevant experience, do not hesitate to apply. Please note that due to volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.