Digital Product Delivery Manager
You will be working with the IT and developnment teams, managing a software platform in line with the organisatios digital transformation program. This role will be responsible for the delivery of the functional vision for their application software. You will be required to liaise with internal and external stakeholders, gather requirements, document and communicate the functional vision and follow the whole project life-cycle including development, testing and most importantly delivery.
Knowledge and experience of writing user stories is essential. You will be delivery focussed, passionate, sharp and enthusiastic about delivering quality digital products.
- You will be reporting directly to the Head of Delivery and also liaise with the Product Director who deals directly with their clients.
- You will be responsible for coordinating software delivery and managing appropriate testing. Delivering regular program updates and updating release notes.
- Collect information from stakeholders and develop a solution vision which will have to be communicated to both stakeholders and the delivery team.
- You will bge required to break down the vision into a number of user stories and which make up a product backlog. You will be responsible for creating a release and iteration plan based on this backlog.
- You will manage the development team, motivating and coordinating them to ensure all members are working harmoniously and producing quality work.
- Communication with stakeholders, designated teams and the Head of Delivery is absolutely essential and breaking down requirements into user stories is a must.
- Writing User Stories based on business product requirements.
- Knowledge of Agile devlopment practices
- An understanding of prototyping and screen layouts. The UX team will be responsible for the design and delivery of this but an understanding of how the product will work on this function is necessary.
- Create a vision of the solution which stretches the team to achieve the project aims.
For more information on this opportunity please get in touch with