National Account Manager - Interim
Ignata Retail & FMCG are recruiting an Interim National Account Manager for a growing healthy food and drinks brand. This is a 3-6 month contract which would require you to be in their West London office at least three days a week. There is potential for this immediately available role to be full-time or part-time, depending on the candidate’s preference.
Our client is an established health food brand, with products across a range of categories; most recently, they have expanded into the area of healthy snacks. Innovation and entrepreneurship are central to this company’s success, and they are looking to build on the consistent growth they’ve experienced in recent years.
- You will be responsible for delivering profitable growth on a key e-commerce account, as well as a portfolio of convenience customers.
- Grow existing accounts and identify and pursue new business opportunities
- Negotiate NPD launch into specified retailers
- Assist senior sales team with Top 4 Grocery accounts
- Experience of P&L and JBP ownership
- A background in FMCG – experience in food is a bonus but is not essential
- Entrepreneurial, proactive attitude, as well as excellent time management as you will be managing a portfolio of 10+ customers
- Ability to travel to the West London office 3 days per week
If you’d like to learn more, please apply or contact Laura at