Tax Associate - Beaconsfield
Are you looking to join a fast growing Practice?
Looking for a role which offers continuous training and development opportunities (ATT,CTA)?
My client is a leading independent Practice based in Buckinghamshire, who are looking for a motivated Tax Associate to join their team.
- Full study support towards your ATT and CTA qualification
- Wide breadth of work, working with both corporate and personal tax clients
- Structures and dedicated tax team
- You will be a core part of the compliance unit, working alongside senior members of staff
- You will get exposure to the different types of tax involved (mainly Income Tax and Capital Gains Tax initially), with Trust and Partnership work
What do the staff think?
"Family feel culture, with excellent career opportunities"
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Good written and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and on their own
- Previous experience in a Practice environment
If you are interested in this opportunity please email an updated version of your CV to , and/or give me a call on .
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR