Electronics Engineer – Industrial and Commercial Lift Safety Company
Title: Electronics Engineer
Reporting to R&D Engineering Director
A market leader in industrial and commercial lift safety systems are looking for an Electronics Engineer to join their growing team, paving the way forward to work on new designs and development of exciting projects.
The Electronics Engineer will work on the products from concept to manufacturer, and will require candidates who are self-motivated, dynamic, and most importantly enthusiastic when it comes to Electronics.
Electronics Engineer Essential skills:
- Electronics Engineering Degree or related
- 3+ years’ industry experience
- Analogue and Digital Circuit Design
- Software – C programming
- Schematic capture and PCB layout design
- Practical experience in board bring up and debug using appropriate tools and techniques
Desirable Electronics Engineer skills:
- Previous experience working within related field/industry
- Design for EMC
Interviews commencing from Monday 15th April 2019 – 9am Slots
Salary: £30,000 to £45,000 + Benefits
If this opportunity is of interest, and you would like to hear more details including the full specification, then please do get in contact with Jacob Knight via email on or alternatively you can apply through this advert.
If you are not interested in this role, but have a friend or colleague that you think would be good for this position and they are successfully placed, you will earn up to £500 referral fee.