Digital Marketing Assistant
I am seeking an immediate available Digital Marketing Assistant to support a highly technical and creative team. You will support all digital aspects, driving social media tools and increasing the digital footprint of this International organisation.
Key responsibilities will include;
· Build relationships with clients over the telephone, by email and face to face
· Ensure on-site promotional material is up-to-date on the website site using the CMS
· All aspects of social media including; retargeting, social media stories, Facebook etc.
· Writing and launching marketing content on social media and on the websites to encourage engagement
· Analyse and evaluate the effectiveness of engagement campaigns
· Develop and implement strategies for client retention
· Implementing CRM campaigns using campaign monitor and analysing analytics
· Weekly delivery reports for all commercial campaigns to ensure they are delivering the correct amount of impressions and analysing these when the campaigns are complete
· Reporting on and keeping up to date all affiliate partnerships
· Traffic all direct and programmatic campaigns for display and video across all sites
We are seeking an immediately available candidate with proven experience in a similar role. Please contact Chris Brown on or email