Brand Marketing Manager
We are excited to be recruiting for our client, a young, dynamic company a newly created position in their fast paced Marketing team.
The role of Brand Marketing Manager will join their growing team and help define and develop their suite of brands. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of the principles of brand building as well as a track record in developing brands in the digital space. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, hard-working team player to be a key person in the growth & development of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ownership of overall brand strategy and driving business growth through effective planning & execution of brand marketing campaigns (both online and offline).
- Ownership of the marketing calendar - working with Digital Marketing, Online Trading, Merchandising and Showroom teams to co-ordinate the delivery of the brand strategy and marketing calendar across the business.
- Management of the relationship with an external PR agency to maximise the amount of quality offline brand exposure we receive.
- Maintenance and development of relationships with content sites and bloggers to maximise our level of online brand exposure.
- Responsible for developing brand tone of voice and management of a Content Writer producing blogs, information guides and product text for our websites.
- Development of brand visual identity and management of a Photography & Design Executive producing all product imagery & graphic designs.
- Being the internal brand champion - leading the brand internally to ensure all areas of the business understand the brand and its goals.
- Strong understanding of how personality, tone of voice and visual identity contribute to brand development.
- Background developing brands in the digital space.
- Experience (or a very keen interest) in interior design.
- Commercially aware with deep understanding of a brands USP’s and market positioning.
- Excellent written communication skills and an appreciation of what tone of voice brings to a brand along with exceptional sales copywriting skills.
- Experience developing the visual identity of brands along with a great eye for design.
- Strong people and project management skills. Highly organised and efficient along with an ability to deliver to tight deadlines.
Our client is a great company to work for and offers the following benefits:
- Company Pension Scheme 4% employer 4% employee contributions
- 22 Days holidays, plus 8 Bank Holidays, rising to 25 days holiday upon continuation of service.
- Generous staff discount of 30% with 20% discount for family members and 10% for friends of yours.
- Recommend a friend to work here and you could receive a £500 incentive
- A monthly Reward and Recognition Scheme
- Regular staff social events paid for by the company.
- A subsidized canteen
- Monthly performance bonus
Wavelength Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency on this occasion.