Senior Staff Nurse
We are working in Partnership with a global leading Private Dialysis Clinic to provide Senior Staff Nurses for their operations throughout the country.
Our client is looking for a number of Nurses at all levels as they are willing to train and up-skill candidates with genuine interest in Dialysis.
Duties to include -
- Participating in staff and patient scheduling through active participation at clinical level.
- Taking charge of a shift where Deputy Manager or CM are not on duty
- Supervising patient care, provided by junior staff
- Initiation and termination of dialysis
- Physical assessment of patient's pre and post dialysis. Noting presence of signs of trauma, patient's general physical and mental condition
- Review dialysis orders and initiate any changes requested by the referral Renal Team
- Maintain a clean clinical environment
- Maintain patient confidentiality and dignity
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a GLOBAL LEADING DIALYSIS CLINIC who are working in partnership with your local trusts.
Personified is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.