Assistant Management Accountant, Permanent, Norwich, £22,000 - £25,000 DOE Bonus
Rthirteen are currently assisting a well-established organisation in their search for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their Norwich team. This role will have you supporting the overall finance function of the company through the management and preparation of accounts, as well as, purchase ledger processing.
This is a great chance for someone looking to take the next step to join a busy accounts team in a challenging and varied role, where you will be able to grow your skills whilst working in a diverse and fast paced industry.
Your duties will include:
- Preparing monthly management accounts, ensuring these are accurate and completed in a timely manner.
- Supporting the group accountant with monthly management accounts and any other ad-hoc matters.
- Actively ensuring compliance with processes and the accounting system.
- Dealing with management accounts and year end accounts for connected charitable activities.
You will have/be:
- Previous exposure to management accounts.
- Quick learning with the willingness to develop new skills.
- Previous experience working in a busy office environment.
- An accounting qualification is desirable but not essential, someone qualified by experience would also be suitable.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal coupled with the ability to speak with people on all levels.
- Computer literate and able to quickly learn and adapt to various in-house computer systems
- A proven track record of maintaining clear and accurate financial records.
This is a full time, permanent position working 8am-5:30pm, Monday to Friday. The offered salary for this position is up to £25,000 per annum dependant on experience. Benefits include; Christmas and company performance bonus (paid December & January respectively), enhanced pension scheme, 22 days holiday + bank holidays, life assurance scheme
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Louise Cockerton -Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate