Health & Social Care Tutor / Assessor
N-Gaged are a continuously expanding private training providing based in Bristol.
Due to our success, we are seeking appropriately qualified individuals to join our expanding team to train and assess both in the classroom and in the workplace. We are looking for individuals with a passion for their subject, who want to share this and can inspire others in an informative way to bring learning to life.
Delivering training to the unemployed as well as specialist work-based training, we are looking to recruit the following position:
Position Title: Health & Social Care Tutor/Assessor
Position: Full Time
Salary: £23,000 per annum
Reports To: Training and Operations Director
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Health & Social Care tutor to work in the Bristol and surrounding area, delivering apprenticeships & Adult Skills courses.
- Delivery of classroom training
- Delivery of apprenticeships
- Integrating English and maths support to help learners prepare for future qualifications and or job roles
- Supporting and motivating learners and their employers
The candidate for the Health & Social Care Tutor role will have:
- Relevant teaching qualifications
- Job related experience
- Ability to Follow policies and procedures
- Have experience of working in an ESFA funded/OFSTED monitored environment and understand the compliance requirements and how they impact on this role.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle
- Simply Health Cash Plan (subject to successful probation).
- Celebratory Birthday Meal.
- Refer a Friend scheme.
- Family Fun Days.
- Annual Awards.