PPI Complaint Handlers - £140 per day
PPI Complaint Handlers
- Location: Speke
- Shift Pattern: Core hours are Monday to Friday 3pm to 11pm. However flexibility is required as you may need to start earlier or finish later, depending on the requirements of the project, your individual case load and the opening hours of the office.
- Rate: £140 per day
- Start date: May 2019
- Duration: End of December 2019
Working within a fast-paced environment, you will be reviewing a variety of PPI Complaints on the behalf of a reputable retail bank. This will involve investigating customer complaints by reviewing evidence to ensure the right outcome for the customer is made.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent customer service
- The ability to work quickly and accurately in a target-driven environment
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent organisational skills and problem-solving ability with keen attention to detail
- Must be responsible for managing own time effectively, including the prioritisation and organisation of tasks
- Proven track record in a Customer Complaint environment is desirable
- This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a professional and challenging environment, working for a well-known financial services organisation
- The chance to build a relationship with Huntswood, which should open doors to further contracts
We support clients across a range of regulated industries: financial services, payments, utilities, travel, pharmaceuticals and gaming. Firms of all sizes choose us because of our successful track record of balancing regulatory expertise with end-to-end operational support, backed by technology and innovation.
What are we like to work with: Dependable, driven and collaborative
It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special.
Interested? Apply now