Network Manager £65k - £85k bonus benefits Birmingham
Network Manager | £65k - £85k + bonus + benefits | Birmingham
What is the role:
The Network Manager will be the 'go-to-person’ and will take complete responsibility for all Network and Infrastructure development, design, implementation, capacity management and change control planning and decisions. The Network Manager will ensure that the underlying infrastructure platforms provide industry leading stability, reliability, high performance and security. They will also ensure it is financially and commercially super-efficient which drives an industry leading 'Cost-of-Sale’ and value for our channel partners.
What are the responsibilities:
- Own and manage the plan, tactics and strategic direction of the network and infrastructure platform to ensure it meets the business objectives.
- Support, guide and mentor the small team of senior engineers and direct reports to ensure there is a 'high performance team’ and succession.
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly network and infrastructure controls and management and develop Industry 'best-practice’ when it comes to capacity planning and performance management.
- Drive robust and industry leading compliance and governance across our Network and infrastructure and ensure we are securely protecting our customers and employees in their digital connectivity requirements.
- Provide technical leadership in the execution of any M&A transactions or large scale outsource Programs where the business will be acquiring or inheriting network or infrastructure platforms. This will include 'Due Diligence’ pre-deal and transition and transformation, post-deal.
- Own and manage the budget, including cap-ex and op-ex, of the network and infrastructure platform.
What experience is required:
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a similar environment/positon supporting Cisco core network and providing technical support to end customer solutions
- Qualifications such as CCSP, CCDP, JNCIA, JNCIP, JNCIE
- Experience working with Cisco Voice platforms and SIP trunking advantageous
- FortiGate or Cisco ASA Firewall experience would be advantageous
- Experience of creating and delivering network designs and customer solutions based on a set of requirements
- Able to create Low level/high level network designs
What is in it for you:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Opportunity
- Private Medical Insurance (medical, mental, optical & dental)
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Holidays with option to buy or sell
- Reward & recognition incentives
- Cycle to Work Scheme
If you would like to apply, please see below. Alternatively, if you require further information please contact Stacey.
Xpertise are acting as an Employment Agency and Business.