Airline Account Manager
Our client is a successful travel company, now seeking an experienced Airline Account Manager to join its growing team, and work with some of the world’s leading travel brands.
Your career begins here, duties include:
Establishing, managing and maintaining our clients airline partner relationships, you will be using insight and relationship skills to interpret, anticipate and translate partner and client needs into an achievable plan for growth and agreed levels of minimum upgrade rates.
You will own and develop the airline partner relationships – sourcing and managing the airline partners portfolio in order to deliver recognisable value to our clients and end users.
- Similar experience in account management or business development from a travel industry background.
- Airline contacts is a MUST
- Must have experience of working directly with major global airlines.
- You’ll be an innovator, passionate, accountable and solutions focused, not to mention adaptable, hungry for a challenge and an individual who thrives on partnering.
- Will be highly effective and impactful in your presentation/public speaking skills. Having skills to create successful supporting presentation material to the highest level.
- A broad understanding of the airline industry and may include, but not limited to, industry practices, means of distribution, negotiated rates process and partner growth.
Comprehensive package of benefits:
• Competitive salary
• Eligibility for an annual performance related bonus
• The potential for share options
• A genuine 'work life balance’ commitment from our clients CEO
• A unique pot of 50 days per year to be used when it suits you:
• Company pension
• A Learning & Development fund
• Opportunities to travel
• Fun and friendly place to work - with the social calendar, team lunches, inspiring office environment, freshly stocked kitchen, Thursday afternoon bar, and inspiring events you’d expect of an innovative travel company.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.